Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 12:11 AM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Of course not! It was 100% necessary to remind us of the fact that racism is bad, by making it a central part of the plot to this show. It has made it difficult to enjoy my other sources of entertainment that fail to address racism. I can barely stand to watch Bluey with my kids, knowing it's an episode about cleaning their rooms instead of being reminded of their oppressor status.

I know you're trying to be facetious here, but have you seen the world today? I think half the planet needs to be reminded of this.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.