Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 02:51 PM   #2503
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Damn man, so sorry to hear that. We had 2 kitties from the same litter that lived to be 18 and they died within 2 weeks of each other.
That's crazy and must have been incredibly hard. Our siamese cat lived until 16 or so but passed back in 2020, so we were just happy that our old man held on for a few more years. We still have our young (5 year old) cat at least, so that helps a little, and we'll probably think about adopting another soon.

It's just crazy how, even though they have relatively short life spans, our pets can be present for such major periods of our lives. We adopted Cid (the one in the photo) in 2007 when he was about 1.5 years old. I was barely out of college at the time, and now I'm fully in the peak of my career and starting to creep up on middle age. We damn near had the guy for longer than I lived with my parents growing up.

Time heals and all that, and I'm happy we got all the time we did. It's definitely a tough day though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote