View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, that's been my range for a 'must have' player -- however high I can get with one of my 2s.

For me that guy has been White to this point. But Ferrell is damn close in his own right.

That said, I don't think I could justify it if he can't get another damn veteran CB in here. If he can get Darby signed, then I'm cool burning one of those 2s to move up and get Ferrell. You still have the other 2 to address another need but no longer have a truly pressing one.

But man, if you can't get Darby in here and you're left with Ward/Fuller as your only 2 CB options, I feel like you need that extra bullet.
Agreed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.