Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 12:45 AM   #884
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I'm only 3 episodes in, but HBO's Succession has been enjoyable. So far it seems well cast, written, and directed. It's about an dysfunctional, uber wealthy family who's patriarch is stepping away from the family business. It's not necessarily a binge watch for me as I find it better in 1 episode every couple day doses, which is kind of refreshing.
Two episodes into season 2 of Succession. I think it's hilarious (it's really not a comedy though) and love the characters as much as any show I can really remember. Thoroughly enjoyable and loosely based on the Murdochs.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.