View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 07:10 PM   #85
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Ah, the clown prince of junk science never disappoints.

Do I know who these pricks are, or how much they make? Am I supposed to subpoena their bank records? Determine how many vacation homes they own? Sorry, but I've got better things to do, like any of them, then step and fetch for your silly ass.

But according to you, none of these people make any money. Gee, that's unfortunate. Tenured professors at major universities - there's an impoverished bunch. God, I feel for them, driving 20 year old Saturns and eating Ramen noodles every night. It's a travesty. And those poor deeply entrenched government researchers - yeah, they operate at the poverty level as well. Such a shame that nobody whose work is paid for and mandated by the government earns any cash these days. All those bread lines and soup kitchens in Northern Virginia. It just breaks the heart.

State universities and the government. Gee, I wonder who pays for that? [Looks at wallet, not nearly as much "magical money" there as there should be]

Here's a fun little link for you. http://www.aei.org/publication/18-sp...ore-this-year/

I guess that's all crap, right? Maybe I'll check later to see if the author will release his last five tax returns for your perusal. And I could probably dig those up all night, but again, what's the point? You believe as you're told.

One thing we are in agreement on, it seems, is idiot politicians. Heard of the New Green Deal? I wonder how long it will be until AOC gets a humble estate next door to Al Gore? Then again, maybe they're not idiots after all. Just the people who enable them.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.