Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 06:20 PM   #52
In Search of a Life

If what I just read is true (I won't publish given the political nature of the site where I read it), this is going to be a problem movie for Disney/Marvel. And box office projections are already dropping:

Quote:
Box office projections for Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania have been lowered heading into its opening weekend. Domestically, the superhero threequel is expected to make between $95 million and $100 million in its first three days, according to Variety, with the number increasing to $110 million across the four-day extended President’s Day weekend. A couple of weeks ago, the film was tracking for a $120 million debut...
‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’ Eyes $255 Million Debut at the Global Box Office
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.