View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 03:55 AM   #56
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

I went into this as a Godzilla fan thinking "he better murder Kong. This is like a ninja fighting spider man - it should be a massacre." Things happen in the movie and I'm like ooooooooooooh that's smart. Well played.

In a way this movie is like a movie about a dog fighting a wolf. Many people will just be pulling for the dog to win. People love dogs. Dogs act like people in some ways. Other people will say if the wolf doesn't slaughter the dog it's absolutely stupid.

Well, in this movie there are new things we learn about the dog in this fight...
Yup I went in expecting to turn it off and hate Kong and was happy all throughout.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.