Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:21 PM   #48
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
My assumption is Cole will be killed off once JC is introduced.

Also, I'm okay with Goro being killed off, I GUESS.

But, I want Sheeva, Kintaro or Motaro in the next movie.

That was complete horseshit.

Goro, Grand Champion of Mortal Kombat. Killed by a turd who just got his ass kicked earlier by a nobody in a fight club. And not even in the tournament itself. So stupid and unearned.

It should have been another reptilian. It took 3 to kill the first one, maybe I buy that he could learn his dumbass ability and kill one on his own, but Goro?

Get of my face with that noise he could kill Goro. Raiden banished him back to his family because he had no ability, and would be a liability to the group.

And then he just facerapes one of the strongest characters in the lore? Just like that? Use your uppercut daddy? Lmmfao get the **** outta here.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.