View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 01:44 PM   #72
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Or they knew the fix was in...

Reid's timeouts before half were the tell-tale...nobody does that...especially against Brady. Did they not watch the Packers game? Had they not realized how the officials were calling every ticky-tack instance against the Chiefs?

I knew it was coming..and said so before the PI call.

I've watched football for 40+ years and had never seen that before....they were getting the ball back after half-time anyway.

You can blame Britt if it makes you feel better...but those time outs had nothing to do with it.
I’m saying the NFL didn’t want us winning a SB overshadowed by Britt possibly killing a kid. They made the call after that.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote