View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:40 PM   #67
Veteran

I don't think there was a whole lot the Chiefs could have done differently adjustment-wise. I know lots of talking heads believe differently, but that's not what I saw watching the game.

The Bucs knew they could essentially get immediate pressure rushing four. They schemed their defensive approach around that basic fact. Chiefs could have played better. The receivers dropped balls they should have caught. Mahomes could have thrown a shorter, easier pass in place of the deep shot on some plays.

But when a four-man rush gets instant pressure consistently, and the opposing DBs and LBs know that, it's going to be tough sledding no matter what.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.