View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:37 PM   #64
Veteran

Maybe this has been mentioned, but I don’t recall seeing Mahomes and Reid together on the bench once. Usually we will see them sitting down discussing things, especially when it’s not going well. Possible that I either missed it or the cameras didn’t catch it, but it seemed odd and concerned me. Then it became clear that we weren’t going to do anything different and no adjustments were coming. Not an excuse, but the Britt situation seemed to factor in, even if no one acknowledged it or wants to admit it.

Devin White may be a punk, but he’s a super bowl champ and the Chiefs lost their opportunity to prevent him from running his mouth. It’s just like anything else, history is written by the victors.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.