View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:12 AM   #51
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We're hours away from Jameson Williams being a chief, I'm happy as ****.
I've come to a horrifying realization.

I don't really want to trade up to 15ish to get him.

But I REALLY don't want the Chargers to stand pat and get him at 17. And that would just be the most Charger goddamn thing to ever happen. Every year some guy slides 5 picks longer than he should, falls to them and everyone's like "What a home run selection!!!" as though any one of us wouldn't have sprinted up there to take Derwin James or Rashawn Slater.

Can somebody make things difficult for the Chargers in the first round? Ever? Please?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote