View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 10:49 AM   #67
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Love that mock.

I think we need to see what we have with the TE's that we developed this year; Fortson looked like a weapon and Gray has been playing quite a bit if not being targeted all that much.
Yeah, I wouldn't spend more than a 7th on a TE in this draft. Hendershot was just a calculated risk at that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Williams has some strength/frame issues that are a bit worrisome as a long-term #1, but as a #2 here they shouldn't be as pronounced.

I just worry that he's not going to be the sort of physical WR we could really use over the middle. He's a little more like DeVonte Smith in that he's a little on the slighter side.
Yeah, he's not the ideal "missing piece" fit (I actually think that's someone like Drake London) for KC, but he's so talented it would be worth a shot if you think you can backfill the WR2 role for all of 2023 with a FA or something.

That's what I like about Doubs. He's a bigger, more physical presence, but he has deep speed, can work inside or outside, and he has RAC skills.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.