View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 02:36 PM   #33
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
This might be the best video showcasing his skillset. I really like the kid alot

I want to preface my post by saying I do like Stevenson. That said, the talent disparity that Houston has across the board compared to their weekly competition is astronomical. In the highlights you shared, you’re seeing a future NFL QB throwing to a future NFL WR, opposite another future NFL WR, with an OL that has 2 players already in the league and 1-2 more that might make it. The defenses, on the other hand, MAYBE have 1-2 kids who will be late round fliers.

Stevenson has a nice balance of measurable and athleticism that validates his potential. I’m not trying to invalidate him because he goes to Houston, just caution that circumstances set him up for stat production and highlight reel. When taking a prospect like him, our scouts really need to do their homework to determine if he’s a gem or the product of the system and talent around him. I trust our front office and would be excited if they do view him as a Watkins replacement.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.