View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #715
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Please, continue.

Plus, anyone that comes in here with their DC crap will be appropriately flogged about the head and shoulders....
It's just a feeling I have. And the leak that's most likely been stopped - since the mainstream isn't going to believe anything that leaks at this point... - may not have even had anything to do with Trump.

I guess this plays into my larger scale belief that the entire US media structure is nowhere near "free". I think our media is a carefully constructed social control structure organized and controlled by the intelligence community. I think that's why we have competing networks, I think that's why traditional journalism is dead in favor of editorial content masquerading as news, and I think that's why social "media" has exploded. Everything we see these days is about generating fear and creating conflict (by this I mean domestically, between individuals...) and it gets more and more divisive every year.

It's all really interesting to me, especially the obvious ways that social "media" can be and almost certainly is being manipulated.

So my theory is that someone on the inside learns of an impending leak, likely a very damaging one. They've manufactured contingencies going back months and years for situations like this, so they pull the trigger on one of them, that being the buzzfeed leak yesterday. We the public get material which is later revealed to be easily identifiable as false, which instantly kills the credibility of any impending real leaked material. Future damaging leak is dead, the media at large looks like idiots, and the outgoing intelligence leadership looks idiotic (which makes zero realistic difference at this point, since they're already out the door).

I think we're going to see a crazy couple of months. It feels like things are happening behind the scenes in a way I haven't experienced before. And no, I don't think it's because Trump is some kind of "outsider" that's evoking change. He's as inside as anyone, and I think a lot of people are eventually going to learn that he's nothing at all like he's been portrayed to his supporters. To me he's a trojan horse, and that nothing meaningful is actually going to change. If anything, if his cabinet choices are any indication, any change isn't going to be positive.

And, no, this still isn't political. This is definitely conspiratorial. To me, the country is run by people above the level of the President. All of the right-left political nonsense is bread and circuses to keep the peons entertained.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.