View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 05:00 PM   #119
Fish are scared of me

I did have luck with the MLB baseball package this year. I called them up and got a real nice lady and explained to her that I had been a loyal customer for nearly 25 years and have always paid full price. I told her that I had just found interest in Baseball again and asked her if there was any way possible I could get this year for free.
She said ,I see you have been with us a long time let me see what my manager says. She came back and said no problem and in addition we are giving you $10 off your monthly bill for the next 6 months.
I haven't tried to hit them up for Ticket yet but I should. Wish I could get them same lady. She sounded Hot too !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.