View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #118
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
I told the Wife that I wasn't going to get Sunday Ticket this year (too damned expensive). I came in today and she was smiling....she called Directv, got the run around from a couple of operators and then got on the online chat. The person in the chat room, after being told that we were thinking of dropping the service due to price, gave her another telephone number - along with a PIN, and told her to talk to them.

She called and got free Sunday Ticket and the bill cut in half for a year.

My Wife said it took about 2 hours total - but the results were well worth the wait!

Good job Wifey!!!!
You're wife is great but we need pic's (of your wife) or your lying.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.