View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Hmm they were the Direct TV Nazi's this year and I was only able to work them over for $14 a month X 6 on the NFL Sunday ticket. The first gal I got was a real snatch so I hung up on her and called back. The first one wouldn't do crap for me. My contract expires in December and I may go a different direction. Direct TV is starting to piss me off.
This was me last year.

"So, you are telling me that a BRAND NEW CUSTOMER gets Sunday Ticket for free, and a huge monthly discount, but I, your loyal customer for 15 years can't get anything?"

"Yep"

"Well, I want to cancel my service and open a new account so that I get the new deal"

"Sorry sir, we can't do that"

"Okay, see you in 2 years. Thanks"
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.