View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #849
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So...yesterday i was at work and my wife calls me up. Pretty routine for us. But this time she was spooked. She spooks easy so i didn't think too much of it.

She says, "Babe, i can't find the remote for the T.V. I checked everywhere and i don't see it"

"It has to be there. It was there last night and this morning. Keep looking.", I tell her.

She calls me back a few minutes later.

"Babe! I think someone is ****ing with me! I think there's a spirit here with me.", she says.

" you're tripping. There's no ghosts there with you."

"No, you don't understand. Someone keeps changing the channel!"

"I'm sure there's a rational explanation..."

"OMG Someone just put the guide on! They hit the 'last channel' button too! There's a spirit here messing with the T.V"

"Sigh...just turn the T.V off"

......A few hours later.....

I pick up the phone to see how she's doing.

"Hey, so did you find the remote?"

"Yeah....it was between the mattress and Box Spring."

Dun dun dun....
But who put the remote between the mattress and box spring... ?

Wish I had a cool recent story to share, but have t experienced anything weird since 08... but have been watching a lot of lesser known ghost shows lately, theres tons of caught on camera spookiness out there
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.