Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #204
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
If you have HBO through a cable package, Roku, Amazon, et al, you can use your Provider Login for the HBO Max app.

Their menu absolutely sucks ass. But if you scroll way, way down to the very bottom to the HBO MAX Hub, the choices are categorized as HBO, DC, Sesame Workshop, TCM, Studio Ghibli, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll and Looney Toons.

Again, I pay $7.50 a month via my Spectrum Choice subscription but if I had to pay $15 dollars, I'd cancel it because there's just not much that I haven't seen. They haven't had a great Sunday Night lineup in more than a decade and for me, their Original Programming is hit and miss. Nicole Kidman is great and all but it's starting to feel like the Lifetime Network.
They haven’t had a buzz worthy series in awhile. Not since GoT. Maybe Westworld if that’s still going?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.