Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 08:01 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
His physical measurements are not going to pop out, so I could see that driving him down a bit.

He played through injury the last few games and had no DL in front of him. He was fighting through OL all game, every game, from Arkansas on.

I think he’ll eventually end up in the 2nd round and, if in the right scheme, provide really nice value.
If he lands in the right place, yeah I think it's possible. I don't think that right place is here though.

I would put Alex Leatherwood on the list for OL. Can move and good at pass blocking.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.