View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:00 PM   #76
Draconian Warlord

Red, Earlier this month, things just weren't right. I was tired all the time. Then I got dizzy spells. Had a few at work and they told me to go to the ER. Turns out my Blood Pressure meds were too high and a bad mix...I was dehydrated so bad I had kidney problems...and heart issues. Long story short I have 7 blockages in my arteries...40% up to the two 70% and one 75% I am too far gone to be eligible for stints. IF I don't reverse the blockage, the only way is bypass. Eating bad, smoking and drinking like a fish all contributed to this.

I haven't smoked since the 3rd, nor drank. I am on a heart healthy diet. You are making a great decision unless you want to be 58, in a hospital for 7 days and wondering if you're gonna have to have your chest opened. I am dealing with withdrawal of nicotine AND alcohol. But I sure don't want my chest cracked open.

When they asked me how much I drank, I said, "About a gallon a week." Of what they asked. "Tequila".

Let's you and me live a lot longer and fight the good fight. I am here if you want an ear. I will be going through the same things you will. Hell, I already am. But let's do it and live a lot longer!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote