MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My draft needs this year are:

1. Quarterback. I'm screwed.
2. Defensive tackle
3. Outside linebacker.
4. Cornerback
5. Maybe inside linebacker if Dean doesn't step up.
6. Wide receiver.

I have a lot of holes to fill this year. Hopefully the Chiefs pick up some free agents in these areas to help me out.
On #1 I'd say maybe, maybe not.

Maybe Sean Payton works some magic with Russ (doubtful) but that said...

If Hendon Hooker is within range, that's the guy I'd take a huge swing on. All 4 years he got snaps he was over 60% completion percentage and that grew each year to 68 and almost 70% the past 2 years as a starter. He's had a combined 5 Ints over the past 2 years. He's athletic. He can make all the throws. He's 25 but he just might be the best QB in the draft if not for that ACL tear. Age works against him more than injury IMO.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote