View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:57 PM   #14
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Bets I would take for $10,000 Alex.

Based on his current decision making he won’t have any money for own kids. Bell lost so much money that he will never ever be able to recoup.
Bell was franchised a second time and it was clear Pittsburgh planned on running him into ground and getting rid of him. IIRC, the long term contract they offered didn't have that much guaranteed. I would have sat out if I was Bell.

I think the league should get rid of the franchise tag. Teams have to use it to not be at a disadvantage, but it causes so much bad blood. Get rid of it and its still a level playing field.

RBs in particular get screwed by the tag.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.