Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 10:12 AM   #39
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Great video of estime. I love his style and he would be a great fit in kc. He tries to get north and south as quickly as possible. He rarely runs laterally and if he does, he’s looking to turn it up asap. And the burst through the line at his size and body lean is what I really like. We run a ton of draws from shotgun and it has killed us to see CEH get 2 yards on those plays. Pacheco fights harder and gets 4 on those plays routinely and I think estime, at 227, can set us up for those 2nd and 5 plays that really set the offense up better on 2nd down. He follows and sets his blocks up well.id love to see us pick estime in the 4th. Is that where y’all see him going?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.