View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 01:34 PM   #863
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm not sure what you mean. What human trafficking operation was taken down? As the quote states, there were no human trafficking charges in the Jupiter sting, when that was supposed to be the purpose of the operation. Prostitution is not human trafficking.
Fair point. I don't think the recent news necessarily means there was no human trafficking. But it's possible this was purely a hit job. I interpret Jupiter's response today as backtracking because they treated this like a hit job and they're covering their asses. But thats just me connecting my own dots. We both agree that forcing a link between kraft and human trafficking was a huge stretch... That there's plenty of good questions about "why target this particular day spa"... And this looks more and more like a hit job on kraft.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.