View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #71
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I grew up in Des Moines, lived in Virginia in college, and live in Atlanta now. Planning to move up to the PNW (probably Whidbey Island) in the next couple of years.

I think Austin, TX would be cool here in the US. Wipe out tax burdens and Santa Cruz CA looks pretty sweet too.

I looked into migrating to Vancouver BC, what a PITA. If I moved overseas I'd want somewhere beautiful, with a more laid back way of life. We're going to travel all over Asia in the next few years, could see a lot of the spots we're looking at being a great place to spend a lot of time. I'd also be totally cool along the Cote de Azur along the Med.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.