View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 07:37 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

I would have a rather large wing devoted to "interesting things that I would have said, but since I was an introvert I never got to say them because I was in a group of extroverts and could never find a way into the conversation."
Off topic, this reminds me of the thing I hated most in my career. You know the rubber chicken businessy lunch where you have a big circular table of about eight people who don't know each other well and you feel like you're required to participate in a conversation you care nothing about. Gawd I hated those.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote