View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:57 PM   #381
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Mecole Hardman
CEH
Niang

His player evaluations suck as much as he sucks the cock. He drains those poor boys dry & can’t give it up. He’s a major bundle of sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now post all the ones I got right.

I’ll wait…

Meanwhile, you’ve never given a legitimate evaluation in your entire time on CP. You have the advantage of constantly operating in hindsight. When it comes to player evaluation, your takes can be summarized by “Niang sucks because he opted out” for an example.

Also, preaching patience and expressing optimism in player development isn’t an evaluation dumbass.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote