View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 05:40 PM   #21
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Listen to me right here. This is without question, without doubt your best video to-date.
Agreed.

I don't know about you guys, but I've kinda been numb to this offseason. We won the championship, so I find myself caring less about backup TEs that we sign, whom we may or may not draft, etc. I'm not sure if that's a function of having closure with the Chiefs, some personal stuff, or everything going on with the virus.

But this video was an amazing reminder what this team, this past season, and this individual have meant to my happiness. The one thing this brought back into focus was how many small plays were critical to our winning the Super Bowl.

We are so fortunate to have this taste left in our mouths as we move into what I think will be another year of complete sports purgatory.

Great video, Clay. Glad I got to experience some of this with you.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote