View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 01:07 PM   #116
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
As I explained in my post, this isn't my opinion but the opinion of league circles. The chefs just aren't that good anymore. Derrick Henry will make that known on his way to an mvp award. It should be a game though, with 2 teams evenly matched giving maximum effort. I just see the Titans winning a close game by 3 touchdowns
League circles that don't include the odds makers in Vegas I guess that as of today have KC at the 3rd best odds to win the SB and the Tits at 11 with 1/3rd the chance.

Then again you are an idiot who claimed you will hold KC to 12 pts. I guess I missed where you have Tampa's 2020 defense and we are missing 4 of 5 OL starters going into the game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.