Thread: Life Health Insurance
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:25 PM   #25
Certified Bourbon taster

Go talk to your doctor/his secretary. They know who pays the bills. I've lived long enough to get most of the basics free these days, but I paid out the wazoo when I spazzed out a time or two before the geezer-rates kicked in. FWIW, eat less beef, walk more (push a cart around Walmart then get what you came for) and let your girlfriend do most of the work. Buy a pair of 10 lb dumb bells or kettle bells - and use 'em 3 days a week. Read up on 'indian clubs' and buy or make yourself a pair. They're designed to make you a better swordsman. Turns out - you don't need to stab people to benefit.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.