Thread: Other Sports Streetball
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 05:30 PM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
man me and my friends used to get 22 people for full contact no pads football every Sunday. Caught a couple of injuries, broken nose and some stitches needed but that shit was fun. We had people that were good at high school football, wouldn't have thought real athletes were doing that. It was always funny to me that the people who I knew in softball leagues were coming back with broken legs but nothing serious with all of that football.
That sounds like a blast.

As it is right now, my fam and friends and I get together most weekend afternoons and hit the field or court. If it's just us we'll just run routes against each other or play some 3 v 3 bball. But we usually run into other people looking for a game of some sort.

It's nice to get older and still feel young. That kind of stuff keeps you young.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.