View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #122
Integralist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
Sure, but from a Mizzou fan's perspective, I absolutely do not want to go to a conference where the rules are bent from the beginning to allow UT to do whatever benefits them. That is exactly what caused the demise of the Big 12.
OK, but you do realize they already have that same setup in the SEC, right. University of Florida has their own network. If you believe the rumors, the B!G might bend their rules if it means they could get Texas and Notre Dame. That basically leaves the PAC where everything is shared, but I've heard lots of MU fans say they don't like the time zone spread.

Are you saying it just Texas, then? Would you not go to the B1G if Texas was one of the other schools? Why would you join an academically inferior, athletically tougher, and potentially less payout SEC? Tell me more about this "Mizzou perspective".
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.