View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 01:36 PM   #825
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Someone listed current QBs who could potentially make that throw then you proceeded to homer it up and argue against everyone mentioned.

Pat's got a strong arm. There are and have been others with equally impressive arms. It's OK to admit it.
Could is a lot different fromDID- yes they possibly Could make that throw- but I was saying I have not seen them do it. That is not being a Homer- that is saying show me the proof.

Marino had some long bombs to the Mark's Brothers- I can't recall them being 68.6 in the air though. Could he throw 70 yards- my guess would be yes for sure.

Drew Brees has a strong arm so did Favre. I also mentioned Steve Young...

But I have not seen them do what Pat did so effortlessly, with two guys in his face. Did I say Mahomes is better than these guys- no- just stated in the same situation, I have not seen them throw a nearly 70 yard TD like Mahomes did last night.

Not sure why you are trying to minimize what he did when in the history of the Chiefs- no QB has ever done that. Mahomes is also in Rare company with QBS who have come close.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.