View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:52 AM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is really intrigued by Thaddeus Moss. At the very least, he's definitely got potential as a blocker.

Reid seems to like taking on projects at the TE2 position with a basketball player (Harris) and ex-QB (Bell). Moss already would be a better blocker than either of those guys.
I’d really like to get better at TE2. We used quite a bit of 12 personnel this year and I think Reid could do some great things with a legitimate threat in Bell’s place next season.

May ease the blow of losing Watkins. Plus, Kelce has been super durable thus far but you’d like to be prepared for disaster as much as possible.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.