View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 06:03 AM   #304
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Perfectly DRESSED dogs. Cooked, they look for all the world like pork, turkey, filer, lips and assholes abominations.

All beef franks only!! There ought to be a law.
I don't know... there's something nostalgic about the cheap pork, chicken, turkey franks.

There's place in my town that is famous for their dogs. Legend has it, Hank Williams used to come in, get drunk, write songs, get thrown out.

If you can imagine the 100-pack of cheap hot dogs from Aldi's - cheapest of the cheap. I'm pretty sure that's what they serve. And you know what, it's hard to beat. It's a classic.

Sure, if I'm having a hot dog, most of the time I want a quality dog. But a cheap dog is like Casey's pizza - when that's what you want, nothing else will do.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.