Thread: Video Games Wallcrawler Review: Dying Light 2
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 09:11 AM   #26
Everybody Lies.

I reinstalled this game on my new PS5. Ended up playing it a lot this weekend. There's so much to explore and find. It still does get pretty repetitive going into areas where you basically do the same thing over and over. You loot boxes, lockers, trash cans, and pick locks over and over. You murder the same zombies over and over.

It's still a good game though. You just have to play it in spurts. I've found that getting a good bow and going with all ranger gear is elite. You can go into a room full of zombies and drop 15 of them before they even know what to do. Same with the big boss monsters. You can take them out from a distance. It almost trivializes the game but it's fun.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.