View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 06:00 AM   #635
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm surprised youd say this dont you have a background in law? IIRC theres been no criminal charges for Watson his issues seem to be a civil matter.

Not me. Mrs. Idaho is in law enforcement.

I’m glad Watson doesn’t play for the Chiefs (because the allegations are gross and the volume is incredibly high), but I also try really hard now to relax and let things play out more before making a judgment.

With Clark, there are no victims involved here. What he did was pretty dumb (at least the more recent offense. We have no idea on the first one - unless someone has posted a description of that incident). But he didn’t threaten anyone, he didn’t fire the weapons, he wasn’t even pulled over for anything specific. He wasn’t drunk or high on something.

Even being someone who thinks we need tighten up gun law enforcement, I don’t see much of a big deal here.

Pending a description of the first incident, of course.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.