View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 10:23 PM   #633
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Hmm.

A stock Uzi weighs just over 7 lbs., and fires the ubiquitous 9mm Luger round, which exerts a measured 5.7 lbs. of recoil energy, or less than the weight of the firearm. It should exhibit almost no muzzle rise even when firing full auto.

A MAC-10/11 however, due to its short length, high bore axis, etc. was well-known for muzzle rise.
wait a minute…. I thought my 35 year old memory of the UZI kickback was shit brought on by my volume of drug intake back then?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.