Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 04:15 PM   #148
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wait...what?!?

You thought they just tossed Miles Teller the keys to an F-18 and said "bring 'er back in one piece..."

My understanding is that Cruise can actually fly and that he actually flew that trainer in the scene at the end with Jennifer Connelly. But that part of the Navy allowing them to use the real Hornets was a strict "Tom Cruise can't touch ANYTHING" requirement because...well, his reputation precedes him.

The guys just balls to the walls - but there's no way they're giving a pile of actors control of a fighter jet.
I mean, I figured it was a retired F/18 drug out of mothballs

Let me be excited and a live self constructed fantasy life vicariously, damn you.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.