Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 11:07 AM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I guess I should point out that one of my criticisms is unfounded in the modern Navy - a pilot/RIO can wear glasses or contacts if his/her vision is correctable to 20/20. That wasn't the case when I was in, but of course I was in when the first movie came out in the mid 80s. I thought they just put glasses on Bob to make his dorky character even dorkier. While it was a small thing, it was enough to set off my Navy veteran bullshit alarm.

Anyway, I was wrong on that point. I stand by the rest of them, though.
This was THE reason I didn't join the AF or Navy.

I wanted at least a shot at making the flight program. They said nope, but still pushed hard since my test scores were fantastic.

**** em'
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote