View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 07:46 PM   #56
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Denise? is that you?

*ducks into the shelter*
Heh. If you said that to Raiderhader you'd need to go into witness protection. I don't really care.

Gannon being an infinitely superior quarterback to both Bono and Grbac is simply undeniable. I don't know what he did in practice or personally to either earn Marty's ire or not earn his respect, but we are all worse off for it. The worst thing Marty ever did, and I mean ever, was start that useless **** Grbac over Gannon in that playoff game against Denver. I remember in an interview Grunhard was asked what would have happened had Gannon started that game, and his reply was "I'd have a Super Bowl ring."

That game still haunts me. Mahomes and the Super Bowl diminished it some, but not much.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.