View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 09:38 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yeah, I was being facetious.

You're absolutely correct. Many of the classic are already available on streaming platforms. There are crazy people other there like my mother-in-law that like to watch Rankin-Bass Christmas specials in July.

We actually already have "most" of the holiday movies on DVD...but this did make me wonder if Ted Turner will sell the rights to "A Christmas Story" - thus stopping the 24 hour marathon showing each year.

I really hope not. It has become something of a tradition for me and my family...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote