View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:21 AM   #42
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little

The first time I ever tried a tobacco product (around the same age) was a brick of chew from the apothecary in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. My friend and I took giant plugs of the stuff and sat on a fence to try it out. After a while I fainted and fell to the ground from nicotine poisoning. It was a pretty good lesson to learn about the stupidity abusing drugs. But the first time I ever tried the devil's weed I blacked out completely. When I woke up I had slit my own father's throat and pulled his tongue out onto his chest like a necktie. Don't do drugs, kids.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.