View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #91
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Damn!! I remember the Rugby's. Went to High School with Mike Hoerni (their bass player). I loved the song "You, I" and it was a big hit in Louisville and around parts of the Midwest.

Thanks! I lost touch with Mike after I went into the Army and never met him again. Steve McNicol was the shits back in 66-67 considered one of the best guitar players at that time.
The Rugbys I always thought were from Texas. We had a really great radio station in St. Pete/Clearwater and they played so many non-album and lesser known songs and I don't think I ever hear much about the Rugbys. Psyche-rock was so great.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote