View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 11:26 AM   #914
Starter

Rookie report:

#1 - 29: Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State (Jets)

Reports from Jets camp have been great, but Breece has lost a few Olineman and his QB potentially dampening his 2022 outlook a bit. He will start the year backing up Michael Carter, but I expect him to be given the keys within a few weeks given the obvious talent gap between the two. They’re just making him work for it.

#1 - 30: George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue (Chiefs)

Looking like a hit for GM Kellerfox and Brett Veach. Hoping for 6+ sacks this year, but feeling good about having a long-term starter at DE.

#2 - 50: Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan (Chiefs)

2022 will be a brown year before he explodes in 2023 as the Chiefs WR1. Happy with my investment.

#2 - 62: Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (Eagles)

Dean appears to have had just an okay camp (but some good preseason games). He will start the year as the Eagles backup MLB, but my hope is that he will continue to grow/adjust into the NFL and see more playing time as the season progresses. I still expect him to be a long-term starter.

#3 - 94 : Nick Cross, S, Maryland (Colts)

Has looked like a stud in the preseason and is projected as the Colts starting SS. Hit!

#3 - 103: Leo Chanel, LB, Wisconsin (Chiefs)

Chanel has had a somewhat quiet camp and preseason.

#4 - 121: Darian Kinnard, OG/OT, Kentucky (Chiefs)

Kinnard has had a rough camp and pre season. He won’t be the quick fix at RT that I hoped for. Will hold him as a developmental prospect.

#4 - 135: Eric Johnson, DT, Missouri State (Colts)

Johnson has reportedly been a bit a bit up and down at Colts camp. He has wowed with his athleticism but also struggled adjusting from the talent gap between d2 and the NFL. He will be a key backup this season.

#6 - 208: Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State (49ers)

Can’t find much on him, think he’s bound for the practice squad.

#7 - 233: Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State (Packers)

He’s been fighting injuries all camp and made his debut against the Chiefs last Thursday. He played ~50 snaps at RT and didn’t give up a pressure. I like his potential and think he could grow into a solid RT in a year or two,

#7 - 251: Carson Strong, QB, Nevada (UDFA - Eagles)

The Eagles haven’t given him much of a chance in camp or the preseason. I’m hoping he is smart enough to go to another teams PS after he’s cut, rather than remaining in Philly.

#7 - 259: Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson (UDFA - Chiefs)

We hardly knew ye. Primed for a year on IR.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.