View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:11 PM   #902
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'll be most interested to see how both of you taking Dean works out. I would have gone for Muma there myself so maybe we can compare apples in a couple of years.

I like your picks of Bryant and Calcaterra Rainman. Both could be sneaky good values. I was really high on Bryant pre-draft and strongly considered going with the same two players in the 3rd as you did, but I just couldn't get over my thing for Otton.

I like your pick of Johnson in the 4th kellerfox. You'll never find me a fan of going RB in round 1, no matter how much I might like one. That said, if I were ever to do it it would be for a guy like Hall who looks to be a complete package of size, speed, and ability. Don't know if I could have pulled that trigger, but I get it.
I was back and forth between Dean and Muma. I'm so bad at drafting linebackers that I probably should have gone with Muma as the safer pick, but here I am.

The more I read about Bryant, the more I liked him, and he was helped by the fact that I wasn't enthralled with any of the other prospects in his draft slot. I pretty much had him locked in with that pick.

Calcaterra was available pretty late for my thinking, and I've been very thin at TE for a couple of years. Hopefully he can develop and be a #2 for me behind Kelce.

And it's interesting that kellerfox is rolling the dice on Carson Strong, too. I was reading that his knee is terrible, but if not for that he would have been a high-round prospect. I'll risk a seventh-round pick on modern medicine there. I was surprised that Verone McKinley and Aaron Hansford both went undrafted and wanted to pick those guys up with my last pick, but I decided to go with Strong. I can afford to sit him for a few years while Russell Wilson starts.

Last edited by Rain Man; 06-26-2022 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Typographical error required fixing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.