View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 10:12 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What I noticed about this draft with it being fairly QB poor was that a lot of teams were surprisingly smart.

Not a lot of reaches and the picks that seemed odd on their face (apart from Cole and Green) were at least picks where a team was clearly targeting specific attributes and taking the guy that could provide them.

I think it was a surprisingly smart, level-headed draft. And in the end that means it will largely be blind dumb luck that determines who 'wins' it.
Agreed.

Other than those 2 picks, I can’t really think of any bad ones.

Quay Walker ahead of Lloyd and Dean was meh, but at least he has a ton of upside.

The Cardinals trading away the 23rd pick for Brown might’ve been the worst move of the night outside of the Pats pick.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.