View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’d be fine with either of those 2.

I had to kind of talk myself into them not being terrible in the 1st because it felt like the Chiefs might reach for a WR.

But in the 2nd? I’ll take it. I don’t have to talk myself into that. Not my preference, but it’s about where I have them.
What I noticed about this draft with it being fairly QB poor was that a lot of teams were surprisingly smart.

Not a lot of reaches and the picks that seemed odd on their face (apart from Cole and Green) were at least picks where a team was clearly targeting specific attributes and taking the guy that could provide them.

I think it was a surprisingly smart, level-headed draft. And in the end that means it will largely be blind dumb luck that determines who 'wins' it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.